Sunday, June 17, 2012

She Stole My Last Name!

Last weekend my brother, Jonathan, and his fiance, Eilene, tied the knot in Champagne, Illinois!

06 . 09 . 2012

Bobby and I drove in to Champagne from Nashville on Thursday with my parents and we headed out to do bachelor/bachelorette festivities. The girls went to a cute Italian restaurant (which served THE most divine tiramisu I have ever tasted!) and the boys to Buffalo Wild Wings. 

We got Eilene all decked out in a tiara, veil, sash and a bling-bling ring that lit up before we went to dinner. I also hooked her up with some bachelorette balloons. I didn't hear her complaining! ;)



The guys and girls all met up afterwards for some putt-putt and fun. :) There were a lot more people there, but I didn't get any good group shots. Bummer!

Bobby and I love us some putt-putt. PS - I ALWAYS beat Bobby :)

Jonathan just loved his GROOM glasses that I bought him!
Aren't they just the cutest?

The next day was full of nail salon fun, rehearsing, and eating our hearts out at the rehearsal dinner, where I again ate too much delicious tiramisu. 

"We're getting married tomorrow??"

 Mom did a fantastic job decorating for the rehearsal dinner, and everyone enjoyed themselves so much!




Mom and Dad


 

 The next morning the girls went to get out wedding hair done with the bride.

Before hair.... :)
My accidental Shirley Temple hair and no make up...lovely!
After! So pretty! :)
And then, of course, it was show time! Eilene had a gorgeous Vera Wang dress that had 100 yards of tulle. (No really, that's not a type-o, that's really two zeros behind that one...one hundred yards!) She looked stunning! They were married at McKinley Presbyterian Church, which was a beautiful, older church complete with a pipe organ and stain glass windows. It was so perfect! These are just a few snapshots until I can get a hold of the professional pictures that their photographer took.

I was being a good matron of honor and picking out the carpet fuzz from her hundred yards of tulle! :)
The wedding party
I adore this picture!


 The reception was just around the corner. Eilene did absolutely everything and was, what I like to call, "super bride" for her wedding. Everything was perfect and just as cute as can be!
The head table
Ladles for drinks...so cute!
Mason jars with floating candles, chocolate covered strawberries, mason jars to drink out of...she thought of everything!
Isn't my hubby handsome in pink? :)
Searching through the tulle for the garter!






 We had such a fun time at their wedding! I can't believe that Jonathan and I got married just a little over 2 months apart from each other...my parents can't believe it either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment