Sunday, June 17, 2012

Let's Recap...

What a crazy, amazing past several months this has been! I really stopped and thought about it today, and I can't believe how many fun, monumental occasions have happened just in the past 10 months!

In September Bobby and I got engaged!
Later in September, we had a surprise engagement party hosted by my best friend, Ashlea
In January I had a great bridal shower in Lakeland, Florida
In February my matron of honor, Ashlea, thew a fabulous shower for us in Nashville
Later in February, my sweet friend, Liz, threw a shower for me at work. Do I have some great friends, or what?

Kindergarteners can take a toll on your appearance by the end of the day!

March 30, my in-laws put on a beautiful rehearsal dinner for Bobby and I!

March 31st, 2012 WE GOT MARRIED!
Oh What a Perfect Day!
The next day we went on our awesome honeymoon!

In May, school ended and we moved out of our apartment and into our new house! :)

In June, Jonathan and Eilene got married!

In July I will be moving into my new classroom at my new school for my new position!

This is a picture of the classroom when the old teacher had it. I've got a lot of work to do later this month!


Oh, my. My life is so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment