Saturday, July 21, 2012

Three Pounds of Crab Legs

Due to the chaos that has ensued from returning to school, I haven't posted lately!

The first week of July, Bobby and I went to Daytona with my mom and dad and had a fabulous week at the beach. :) We had so much fun.
We had a gorgeous view from our friend's condo on the 27th floor!

We spent a LOT of time eating....



Hey guess what, we're eating again. Surprise!

I LOVE this picture. :) My daddy loves him some corn fritters!!

Acutally, we DID do things other than eat. We spent a lot of time at the pool and on the beach and we had fun playing games with mom and dad at night, but unfortunately my camera is broken so I was dependent on my mom's camera which wasn't with us all the time. Note to self: Buy new camera.


What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment